The official seal of the state of Washington


If you are looking to apply for Paid Family Medical Leave it can be found here.

If you are applying for unemployment, the application can be found here. Please note that SecureAccess Washington support staff cannot help with "unlinking" your SSN from your unemployment insurance account. If you encounter this problem you must call 855-682-0785.

If you are applying for or renewing a type of license, the Department of Licensing keeps a list of licenses with links to their application process here.

If you know the name of the SAW service you are looking for, a list of services by name can be viewed here. Hint: use Ctrl + F to quickly search by keyword.

Other ways to view available services can be found here.